Friday, June 1, 2012

Holly Willoughby Measurements

Holly Willoughby bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36C-26-36

Holly Willoughby is a delightfully talented English television presenter who is perhaps best recognized for her role on television programs including: Dancing On Ice, Celebrity Juice, and This Morning.

Holly Willoughby Popular Quotes
"It's important to encourage young women to accept themselves for who they are and campaign for more positive celebrity role models."

"The good things in life are the simple things – and they're wonderful. I think people are under so much pressure but if you don't do so much and appreciate what you have, you'll have a great life."

"I'm proud of my curves, I'm not going to wear dresses up to my neck – that's just not me. I have boobs and hips and I dress to accommodate them – that's not going to change."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts