Friday, June 1, 2012

Isla Fisher Measurements

Isla Fisher bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32C-24-32

Isla Fisher is an exceptionally talented British actress who has starred in motion pictures such as Confessions of a Shopaholic, Rango, and Rise of the Guardians. Isla is also well recognized for her role on the television soap opera Home and Away.

Isla Fisher Popular Quotes
"I love the power women have. I think women rule the world because they rule men. Manipulating men, that's our job. That's what we're on the planet for."

"When I was nine I wanted to get married in fairy wings, and now I realize that's not cool anymore."

"I love acting, love it. It's the greatest fun in the world. I've always had no trouble feeling extremely grateful. So even though, comparatively, I wasn't doing so well, I thought I was on top of the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts