Thursday, June 28, 2012

Michelle Pfeiffer Measurements

Michelle Pfeiffer bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-34

Michelle Pfeiffer is a extraordinarily talented American actress who is recognized for starring in array of blockbuster motion pictures including: Dangerous Liaisons, Married to the Mob, Batman Returns, One Fine Day, What Lies Beneath, and Dark Shadows.

Michelle Pfeiffer Popular Quotes
"Somewhere along the line I made the switch and was able to look at the bight side rather than the dark side all the time. Now I look at everything I have and think how lucky I am."

"I used to smoke two packs a day and I just hate being a nonsmoker... but I will never consider myself a nonsmoker because I always find smokers the most interesting people at the table."

"Even though I don't feel I need approval, it's still important to me to give a good performance. I'm hard on myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts