Thursday, May 20, 2010

Aishwarya Rai Bra Size

Aishwarya Rai Bra Size: 32B



Aishwarya Rai is a breathtakingly beautiful Indian actress and former Miss World, featured in movies such as Bride & Prejudice and The Mistress of Spices.



Aishwarya Rai Personal Information



Date of Birth: November 1, 1973



Height: 5 feet 7 inches



Average Weight: 121 lbs



Measurements: 32-25-34



Zodiac Sign: Scorpio



Aishwarya Rai Quotes



I always believed that my silence on several topics will be an advantage in the long run.



I was studying to be an architect, I wasn't plotting to join the movies. Films were just another career option. I took acting up with the same schoolgirl enthusiasm I had for examinations. Acting is a job and I take it very seriously.



I know for a fact that if there's a role which I am suited for, I'll be signed on. I'll never go begging.



Aishwarya Rai Bonus Facts



She is the very first Indian actress to be elected to the jury of the Cannes International Film Festival.



Said to have a fondness for collecting watches.



Is fluent speaking in five languages, including Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Urdu and English.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts