Monday, May 24, 2010

Alyson Michalka Bra Size

Alyson Michalka Bra Size: 34C



Alyson Michalka is a wonderful American actress, singer-songwriter and guitarist, known for her role in movies such as Bandslam and Cow Belles. Also known as one half of the pop rock duo 78violet, known for releases including Into the Rush and Insomniatic.



Alyson Michalka Personal Information



Date of Birth: March 25, 1989



Height: 5 feet 8 inches



Average Weight: 120 lbs



Measurements: 34-25-33



Zodiac Sign: Aries



Alyson Michalka Bonus Facts



Her favorite foods are Pasta, Sushi and Tacos. Favorite drinks are from Jamba Juice, and candy is Ring Pops and Pop Rocks.



Said to be quite fond of movies including Willow, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, and The School of Rock.



She has two dogs, one named Roadie and the other named Bandit.



Alyson Michalka Quotes



I have a collection of about 30 fairies in my room. They're really quirky and cute and I love them. I think if I could, I’d be part fairy because of my style and the way I look.



I’m always the crazy one at parties who will do silly stuff! I’ve eaten like five lemon wedges and then I had to drink a cup of sugar!



I always do the stuff no one thinks I’m gonna do. One time, it was freezing cold outside, and my friends dared me to go outside and run around in my bra and underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts