Saturday, June 30, 2012

Nadine Coyle Measurements

Nadine Coyle bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-34

Nadine Coyle is a fabulously talented Irish recording artist and model who is perhaps best recognized for being a part of the music group called Girls Aloud. The groups discography includes albums such as: Out of Control, Sound of the Underground, and What Will the Neighbours Say?.

Nadine Coyle Popular Quotes
"I would never be into splitting up. I don’t think we should ever break up, I really don’t. I think we should allow each person to do things individually – go off and have a baby, lie on the beach, whatever – but still remain Girls Aloud."

"It’s usually the five of us against someone else -- whether it’s the record company, management, anybody, because we’re all fighting for the same cause. We tend to win the arguments."

"I feel partly responsible but im not."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts