Thursday, June 28, 2012

Minka Kelly Measurements

Minka Kelly bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-24-33

Minka Kelly is a breathtakingly stunning American actress who is recognized for starring on the TV series Friday Night Lights, and Charlie's Angels. Her filmography includes motion pictures including: The Roommate, and Searching for Sonny.

Minka Kelly Popular Quotes
"In acting classes, you can choose scenes to act those things out. In everyday life, you're supposed to be this happy, normal person. I'm really big into passion and love and expressions. Acting allows me to display it."

"It blows my mind that anyone could be unkind to anyone. The guy clearing our plates is a person. I don't care if you're sweeping the floor. I don't care if you're cleaning my toilet."

"I like making material that people can relate to and see how I'm going through it or my character deals with it. I think the drama can connect with someone more than a sitcom."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts