Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mischa Barton Measurements

Mischa Barton bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-25-34

Mischa Barton is a lovely British-American actress and model who is recognized for starring on both the big and small screen. On television she is recognized for her work on the series entitled The O.C. Her filmography includes titles such as: Virgin Territory, You and I, Homecoming, and Apartment 1303 3D.

Mischa Barton Popular Quotes
"Pretty people aren't as accepted as other people. It's like, 'She's pretty and thin and she's got to have problems. She's messed up.'"

"It kind of irritates me that I'm seen as this pretty face. People also say I'm too thin. The truth is pretty people aren't as accepted as other people. It comes with all these stigmas."

"I like guys who are confident but not cocky, who are comfortable with themselves, and who know what they want."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts